Things I want to remember:
*Her new hair has come in and sticks straight up on the top of her head, creating the perfect layer of 1-inch peach-fuzz softness.
*How her eyes follow her big sisters wherever she goes, and smiles from ear to ear when they want to play with her or read her a book.
*She is now sleeping through the night (barely), although this makes her want to wake up just after 6. . .hopefully we can change that before to long.
*She hates the consistency of baby food (at least that is all I can figure). . . If I give her a soft, small piece of our food (rice, green bean, pea, bread) she eats it up and is very excited about it, but if I give her a bite of baby food on a spoon she gags and acts as if I'm poisoning her!
*She is completely sitting on her own now.
*I thought she was going to get her first teeth earlier than my other two (5 1/2 months), but she still has not had one break through yet--I can see two on the bottom that have looked like they were going to break through for months now, but still nothing yet.
* Everyone always comments on her big chubby cheeks and her bright blue eyes. All my babes have had really bright blue eyes, too bad they seem to fade over time. . .
*Her favorite things to do are play with her toes, smack her lips, and talk to anyone who will talk to her.
To see more (grandparents) go to my photo blog here.






2 comments:
She's just beautiful and growing up so fast! You're right, her eyes and simply gorgeous, and I love her cheeks! We miss you guys tremendously, and let us know when you go on vacation. Mom
She may have gotten her eyes from her mother, but those cute cheeks are definitely from her dad! He had such chubby, chubby cheeks.
Post a Comment