Friday, March 30, 2012

Notes

Ella is very in to making notes for people.  She is constantly writing letters and wanting to send them to others in the mail, or deliver them by hand.  I am not as good as I should be at following through on getting these treasures delivered, but I definitely always enjoy seeing what she comes up with. 

I received this one from Ella when I picked her up from preschool.  She used her free time to paint this for me. . .it was especially nice since she surprised me with it on a day I was not feeling so hot and having a bit of a rough time!
She made this one for Daddy after he had gone to bed for the day after working the night before.  She left it outside his bedroom door so he would find it first thing when he woke up.

Anytime we have a playdate with a friend she comes home and immediately works on writing them a note telling them how much fun she had and how much she loves them.  She writes them all herself and rarely even asks me for help spelling any words.  I really need to do better at sending them on since she is always so proud of her creations (I think they are pretty cute too).  I get at least one a day, as does Maggie and Daddy.  I'm glad to know she loves us all so much, and also that she is so very good at expressing her love for others this way. 


No comments: