My parents came in town and visited with us this past week. We enjoyed the company very much, especially since Brad started his month-long rotation of nights. (Ugh--I hate it when he is on nights)
We had fun visiting the Dinosaur Museum, going out to the movies (The Lorax. . .we thought it was super cute!), shopping, going on walks and hanging out at the park. The girls mostly just enjoyed the extra attention and love they got from Grandma and Grandpa. I was amazed at how often they felt the need to wrap their arms around them and give hugs, but it was pretty cute. I'm guessing they just don't get to see their grandparents enough!
I forgot my camera pretty much everywhere we went, but managed to get these couple of pics just before we had to take them to the airport to head home. I also added in a pic of the card Ella made for them the morning they were leaving. . . :)



No comments:
Post a Comment