Thursday, April 26, 2012

She's 3!



 







Maggie is 3 years old today!  Can't believe what a big girl she is now.  I LOVE the way these pictures turned out, I feel like they really capture her BIG personality right now.  She is my wild child and is always full of energy (for good or for bad).  She never wants to go to sleep at night and will keep Ella up for a good hour after bedtime talking, singing songs, and jumping and goofing off.  She is also generally the first one to wake up and wake everyone else up in the morning (although she has gotten much better at letting others sleep in a little more as of late). 
She still loves to jump everywhere she goes and now is constantly singing songs wherever we are.  Her favorites are "I've Got a Dream" from Tangled, "I Can Show You the World" from Aladdin, "Little Town" from Beauty and the Beast", "Moves Like Jagger" from Maroon 5, and "Called to Serve".  What a fun combination of songs to be constantly serenaded to! 
She has gotten pretty good with recognizing her ABCs now and has even started to write a few of them.  She still struggles making her "s" and "l" sounds, which makes her little words so cute.  She wants to do everything her big sister does and cannot wait to start preschool herself this fall.

I asked Maggie about a few of her favorite things at 3:

Favorite food:  Baby Pancakes
Best friend:  "Ella.   And my Daddy.  And Mommy and Daddy"
What do you want to be when you grow up?:  "A butterfly"
Favorite color:  "Pink.  And Lellow.  And Blue"
Favorite toy:  "Saxaphone.  But that needs new batteries.  It can't play now, so you guys need to have more batteries in it.  I'll go get you the batteries real quick"

We love our little wild child and are so glad that she joined our family 3 years ago today!


1 comment:

Courtney said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics of Maggie. You captured her perfectly. So great Heather. Happy Birthday little Maggie...you and Will are SO SO similar..I would say a match made in heaven.:)