Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Preschool for Maggie!

Maggie FINALLY got to start preschool today!  She has been waiting for her turn, not so patiently, ever since Ella started school 2 weeks ago. We are doing a mom's co-op preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays with some friends here in ABQ, just like we did for Ella when she was 3.  That meant that her first day of preschool was here at our house since I got first draw in the teacher rotation.  I was worried she wouldn't be excited since she didn't get to "go" to preschool on her first day, but she was super excited looking out the front door waiting for her friends to come all morning long (and along with her baby sister messing up everything that I had set up--ugh!).  The way it worked out we have six 3-year-old girls in our preschool group this year--that was not on purpose.  It's a bit crazy, but it sure will be fun and we don't have to try to not do "girly" things for the boys.  On Thursday we are talking about making friends and will be making friendship bracelets and having a tea party with friends, among other things.  I would definitely have a much harder time selling that as a cool idea to the boys!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maggie--you look so cute in your picture, and you're wearing my favorite color--purple. I know you're going to love preschool. Keep smiling. Grandma Draper