We are on Day 9 of sick kids today (but I think we are almost done--or at least we better be!) It started with Maggie, moved onto Hadley, then over to Ella. Fevers, chills, cough and cold. Ella seemed to have had the worst of it because hers has lasted much longer than the other two and she was lucky enough to have it affect her stomach as well! It has been no fun over here as of late and I am certainly ready to put it all behind us and get back to normal life. We even had Grandma and Grandpa Holbrook in town for a quick weekend visit and we couldn't get the girls better enough to enjoy the fun. We were all bummed about that. I hope we can all stay healthy now for a while!


1 comment:
yuck. I am sorry. Having sick kiddos is no fun AT ALL.
Hope you are all feeling better.
We hope we get to see you guys in March....we would LOVE that! There is plenty of room:)
Post a Comment