Maggie is 4 years old today! I took these pictures of her yesterday, and was amazed when I looked at them how grown up she is looking. This little girl is so goofy and so much fun. She LOVES to giggle and laugh and is so happy with anyone who will take the time to just be silly with her. I think my favorite picture of her in the bunch is the one with her closing her eyes and laughing--it just shows my Maggie to a tee!
She gets just so excited over anything and everything--no matter how small the "treat". She is constantly saying "I'm so excited for. . ." and "I just can't wait to. . ." for everything. Whether it's Ella getting home from school, Daddy to get home from work, a friend coming over to play, a popsicle, or a movie night, it doesn't have to be anything big at all. It really doesn't take much to get this girl giggling with excitement. She still jumps up and down and will skip anywhere to show off her enthusiasm for life. I hope she keeps it up throughout her life!
She loves her Daddy as he is usually the one who can best accompany her in her crazy and silly world. She loves doing anything goofy to make him laugh, smile, and tickle her. I must admit, I think she finds me too serious a lot of times, and cannot wait for her Daddy to come home to just be wild with! I should probably enter into that world of hers more often.
A few of her favorite things at 4:
Favorite color: Pink
Favorite Dinner: Puffed pancakes with strawberries and cream
Favorite treat: Anything gummy
Favorite friend: Lizzie
Favorite thing to do: Ride bikes
When you grow up you want to be. . .a ballerina and a cowgirl







3 comments:
I hope Maggie's birthday was very special and that she enjoyed all the activities and the food...did she get the puff pancakes with fruit? We wished we could have been there, but someday, perhaps we can all be together for these special occasions. Happy birthday, again, Maggie. Love, Grandma Draper
Ahh. Happy Birthday Dear Maggie! She is a doll!
I love that she has those cowboy boots. Heidi has the same one's in pink and she wears them all the time!! Heidi loves that her and Maggie are both 4.
Post a Comment