We enjoyed a great Easter together this year. Brad didn't have to work the whole weekend. We spent it coloring eggs, finding baskets from the Easter Bunny, and enjoying church together. We held an Easter dinner here at our house and invited some of our closest family friends (Austins, Wappetts, Burks, and Tafts). It was a bit crowded with more than 13 kids between us. Luckily the weatehr was beautiful so we sent the kids outside to eat on the tables outside and the adults enjoyed a wonderful Easter feast gathered around the table. We did an Easter Egg Hunt in the backyard as well and enjoyed the wonderful weather and company.
I didn't buy the girls new Easter dresses this year. . .they really didn't need it and I couldn't justify the expense. They looked cute anyway and I enjoyed the simplicity of it all (however I probably should have still taken their pictures). Oh well. It was a lovely holiday spent around those we love!









No comments:
Post a Comment