We decided to move Hadley into the toddler bed this weekend. That way, if we had problems with the transition we could still threaten to put her in the crib if she didn't stay in bed, rather than have no recourse when the baby was born. So far she has done great! I do think she stays up a bit longer at nap time and bedtime reading books and playing with her dollies in it, but she is staying in it like she is supposed to, so who am I to complain! Really, though she is just happy and excited to be in a big girl bed like her sisters and does not want us to refer to her as baby anymore! In fact, if we slip up and call her "baby" she will tell us, "No baby, baby in tummy Mommy's", in about the cutest little voice you could imagine. Love her!


1 comment:
How grown up can she look? I think she's very cute and tell her I'm proud of her for staying in the bed when she's supposed to. Love all of you. Mom
Post a Comment