Maggie got a black eye this past week after running into a boy at preschool. She says the other boy didn't get hurt because he wasn't running as fast as she was. I came to find out that the little boy wasn't running at all, but Maggie was running, not paying attention and smacked her face right into the back of his head. Poor little boy and poor Maggie--she certainly got the worst of it! Hopefully she will be better at watching where she is going while running full speed next time! :)
These pics make me laugh. . .I took them with my cell phone to send to Daddy to show him the evidence of her black eye on Day 2, post swelling but bright in color. Maggie's face in the first one makes her look tough enough that she could have gotten her black eye in a fist fight! Everyone who saw her thought she had gotten into Mommy's eye shadow and was wearing makeup for about a week.
1 comment:
Maggie!!! I think you even look pretty with a black eye. I love how excited you are about every little and big thing. Take care of yourself. Love Grandma D.
Post a Comment