"Baby Myla" (as she is referred to in our house, she is never called by just her first name) turned 6 weeks this past weekend. Time has flown by so quickly. I can't believe she can already lift her head up when she is on her tummy like she is in these pictures! We love this little one so much. I feel like she is no longer a newborn, which makes me so sad. I put away all of her newborn clothes this past week as she can no longer fit in them. I already miss the teeny-tiny baby that she was. I feel especially sad if she really is our last, I will never get to snuggle one of my perfect little babies again. She is still perfect, of course, but no longer so little and I miss that already.
I was thinking the other day about how we had some big concerns with her heart while she was in utero. There were some anomalies with her heart on ultrasound that needed more examination. Could have been a tumor, a murmur, or valves that weren't working properly. Could have been something serious. It wasn't. We are lucky. She is perfect. I feel so blessed. I LOVE this little one!



2 comments:
WONDERFUL pictures. Beautiful eyes. Remember - Grandma's get to hold little ones again so with 4 daughters, you will have many more experiences with newborns.
She is beautiful! I can't believe she's already 6 weeks old! We need to get down there to see her before too much longer. I'm sad we already missed the super small baby stage. :(
Post a Comment