Friday, March 21, 2014

March

 
Where has the time gone?  Our little one has already passed the five-month mark and we are just adoring her around here!  She came  down with a nasty case of croup at the beginning of the month and it just broke my heart.  I have never had a baby so sick (which I guess means we have been pretty lucky around here).  It hit her hard and fast and she had a tough time breathing and made some horrible noises.  However, as fast as it came on, it left her, and within 48 hrs we had our happy baby back and she was mostly better.  Thank goodness!  Myla is the smiliest baby I think I have ever had . . .all you have to do is look at her and she will just beam back her beautiful smile to just about anyone!  It is so fun.  Here are a few pictures I took of her this week playing in her jumperoo and hanging out in her bumbo. . .


 
March has also been a pretty sad month for the rest of us around here as Daddy has gone back to a more difficult rotation.  That means the girls in the house have a lot more time on our own and a lot less time seeing Daddy.  No more breaks for Mommy, and Daddy comes home pretty worn out at the end of the day as well.  We are glad we had four months of more of a "normal" life with easier rotations after sweet little Myla was born, but it has just made it that much harder to go back to life without Daddy around very often.  We are not too fond of residency around here and are so excited to make it through the next 3+ months when we will officially and finally be done!

No comments: