While we were in Shenandoah we went to a fun Water Park. Stan and Melanie came over from their home in Christiansburg and met us for the fun. We took Ella in the pool for the first time which she preferred much more than the ocean (perhaps because of the warmer temperature and her more advanced age). They had these cute little baby swings they could sit in and have their feet and legs bounce in and out of the water. Ella liked these so much she went right to sleep in them. Brad also decided he wanted to take his wee little one in the lazy river. When he went in he was informed that he couldn't have two people (Him and Ella) in a one-person tube. So he had to get a two-person tube I guess so Ella could have her own space to ride--a little silly if you ask me. Anyway, despite the nervous looks on her face she really seemed to enjoy it--she never squawked once while in the water with Daddy or Mommy. All in all it was a fun day, we were glad we were able to go and spend time with Stan and Melanie. They even watched Ella for a little while so I could go on some water rides!! Thanks guys. . .it wouldn't have been as fun without you there!

Ella's first time in the pool!


Ella in the water swing she loved so much

Brad and Ella--each with their own space in the tube!

Stan, Melanie, Heather and Ella. . .I promise I'm not as tired as I look!
3 comments:
Looks like fun, wish we could have been there. Maybe I'll have to take a job out there so we can take trips together and just get together more often (shhh, don't tell mom & dad, Bec, or her family)
I wish I could look as cute in a swimsuit as Ella....lucky girl:)
Looks like you guys had fun. Ella is a lucky girl to have such fun parents that do such fun things!
It looks like the swing is the thing to put Ella to sleep when she's a little upset. Glad you got the swing for in the house, too. I predict that Ella will one day be swimming in the Olympics--at least doing laps in the bathtub!
Post a Comment