Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Is this a sad face or what?



I thought I'd post a picture of just what Ella has been looking like this past week. Our little angel has had a little bit of a fussy spell as we think she has decided that she doesn't exactly enjoy all of the same foods that Momma enjoys. She, of course, has now won the argument and I am restricting my diet to only the most bland foods in an effort to keep her happy. I imagine this won't be the last time she has the final say.

7 comments:

The Hill Family said...

I've been told that a sign of true beauty is that you look good even when your bawling. Well congratulations, Ella is definately a beauty. I am sure this week hasn't been very fun for you, but it will get easier! And just when you think you can't go any longer without sleep or sanity she'll give you a big smile that will make it seem all the more worth while. Good Luck!

Barb said...

She is adorable even when she's screaming! Hang in there!

Courtney said...

She still is adorable!

Jeff said...

Now you have an idea of how Emily was, she was good for the first week or so, then became a pill for what seemed like 1700 years but was really only 2, maybe 3 months. The true sign of a parent of a fussy baby is when you take your baby to the Dr. for shots, and she starts screaming when she's poked and you don't even get up out of your chair. (That happened to us, and the Dr. turned and made a similar comment to us). Good luck, it will pass, as did Emily's.

Anonymous said...

Diet schmiet. She just misses her grandma. Bring her over and I'll cheer her right up. Any time of the day or night!

Anonymous said...

I second what Grandma H said--together we can take care of her if you ever want a break! Too bad you didn't record the sound, and then when she's 16 and a date goes too late, just play it back for her and her beau...what do you think?

Anonymous said...

grandma draper that is silly. you see heather that is why i was a loser in high school so my mom wouldnt torture me like that. anywho. heather is that what brad looks like when he doesn't get his way? lol well let me know tata.

chad

p.s. heather if you don't know what LOL means then i will tell you. it is Laughing at Loud. lol