We think that our little Ella is at her cutest when she is just waking up. She makes a ton of funny faces and always stretches herself way out in an effort to wake up. We think it is so adorable. . .but I'm sure that's mostly because we're her parents. So I decided to take pictures of her waking up the other day and share them with ya'all. They are in sequential order. I'm sure most of you will think they are way boring, but that's okay--I like them!
5 comments:
I really like them. She has grown up and filled in since we saw her. Must be all that good mothering and love. Keep the picutres coming - they are all gorgeous - but Grandpa can be biased.
Gpa H.
So funny! She's like a little grown up waking up from a nap!
That is so adorable:)
I think she looks so much like Brad:)
I agree they are way cute...Now if you'll just bring her here so we can see her in person. I must say that I do see a bit of Brad in those expressions.
Such pleasant dreams I'm having. What was that light that interrupted my sleep? It must be Dad wanting to play with me...Oh no, I was wrong, it's my silly mom who is always taking pictures of me. Doesn't she know I'm already the cutest thing ever? Oh, well, what mischief can I get into today? Hmmmmm.....
Post a Comment