We had fun celebrating Halloween last night. We invited a bunch of friends over and enjoyed some delicious fall treats including pumpkin pie, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin cheesecake, mummy fingers, and dracula bites! All the kiddies went trick-or-treating in our neighborhood and the adults got to spend time catching up with each other! It was a lot of fun. We found a monkey costume for Ella on clearance the day before Halloween and we (Brad) couldn't resist. We decided to do the family theme and Brad and I dressed up as trees that Ella could swing from. What do you think? When we put Ella's costume on her she would lay on the ground squirming like crazy, not really being able to control her large body. It reminded me so much of Randy in Christmas story when he gets all geared up for the walk to school and then can't move. So funny . . . We hope you all had a wonderful Halloween too! (By the way, I know in the picture of all of us it looks like I am just holding a stuffed animal, but believe it or not, Ella is actually in there somewhere!)
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Happy Halloween!
We had fun celebrating Halloween last night. We invited a bunch of friends over and enjoyed some delicious fall treats including pumpkin pie, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin cheesecake, mummy fingers, and dracula bites! All the kiddies went trick-or-treating in our neighborhood and the adults got to spend time catching up with each other! It was a lot of fun. We found a monkey costume for Ella on clearance the day before Halloween and we (Brad) couldn't resist. We decided to do the family theme and Brad and I dressed up as trees that Ella could swing from. What do you think? When we put Ella's costume on her she would lay on the ground squirming like crazy, not really being able to control her large body. It reminded me so much of Randy in Christmas story when he gets all geared up for the walk to school and then can't move. So funny . . . We hope you all had a wonderful Halloween too! (By the way, I know in the picture of all of us it looks like I am just holding a stuffed animal, but believe it or not, Ella is actually in there somewhere!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love the costume!!! That is great!
that Monkey costume is so funny...she looks so little and cute in that...cute idea for costumes!
I love the tree idea! Adrie was that monkey last year and I was tempted to have her in it again because it is so cute!
What a cute Monkey. You and Brad make great trees too!
Post a Comment