Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Summer, Summer, Summertime




I've noticed many of my friends have posted recently about how they love the fall and the cooler temperatures. Well, we haven't even come close to enjoying fall yet. It has still been in the 80s out here, and even 90 today. The weather said that it looks like this weekend we would finally begin to get a taste of fall as the temperature is supposed to finally drop into the 70s. So yesterday Brad and I decided to take advantage of what may be the last few days of summer and take Ella out to the beach and enjoy the ocean one last time. Even though the water is cooler than last time we were out there, Ella still seemed to enjoy it. I think the sound of the waves crashing on the shore is really relaxing for her. So after playing in the water Brad made a "lounger" for her by digging an Ella size hole in the sand. I was skeptical at first, but she seemed to enjoy it. She is already a beach lover--yeah!

5 comments:

Barb said...

She looks so funny all by herself on the beach because she's so tiny!!

Anonymous said...

Just don't put her in any 2 piece suits!!! She looks darling. You guys are lucky to live so close to the beach. See you soon. Grandma Draper

Taylor, Melanie and Grace said...

Heather!!! I'm so excited I found your blog! Your baby girl is soooo adorable. Congratulations (3 months late) and I'm glad to see you guys are doing well.-Melanie Walton

Courtney said...

Ohhhh, maybe it will be warm enough when we come next week to go to the beach! We excited to see you!

Snarr Family said...

That looks really fun. It was really cold here is Lewisburg today so I am jealous. I am loving our beautiful leaves and rustling sounds of fall though. Grass is always greener.