Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving Weekend

We were able to spend a wonderful Thanksgiving Weekend with family. We drove up to Christiansburg, Virginia and stayed with Brad's brother Stan and his wife Melanie. We enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving feast, spent time catching up, and showed our true colors and supported our Utes on Saturday. We all had a great time. Thanks to Stan and Melanie for hosting the festivities this year!





Enjoying all the food

The beautiful fall colors

Ella watching Dad and Stan play the Wii

Ella with her Aunt Melanie


Decked out in red--Go Utes!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

I am glad you got together with family...it looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! Can't wait to see you for Christmas!

Kim / Belly Button and Co. said...

UMH HEATHER THIS IS KIM, AND THERE I WAS BLOG HOPPING AND SEE THAT YOU HAVE A LITTLE HOLBROOK.... WHAT.... WHERE WAS I... OBVIOUSLY NOT IN THE DELIVERY ROOM!!!!! OH THAT BABY OF YOURS IS SOOOOO CUTE...... I HOPE THINGS ARE GOING GREAT FOR YOU GUYS.... LOVE KIM PACK CRACROFT

Ryan said...

Love the Utah attire! It looks like you are raising her right!!

The Hill Family said...

Happy Thanksgiving. I'm glad you had a good time. We're excited to see you at Christmas