It is Brad's 28th Birthday today! Wow, he is so old! Even though he has a busy day at school today with a quiz and an assignment due I hope he has a wonderful day. I figured since it is his special day I would take a moment or two to brag about him and just what makes him so great. Ella and I just love him so much and really don't know what we would do without him. We both get so excited for him to come home each day and the moment he walks through the door the world is just a brighter place. Brad is such a good husband, father, son, grandson, friend, and neighbor. Everyone who he meets gets along with him and likes him in an instant. I feel so lucky to have him as a husband. He makes life so enjoyable and is always encouraging me to pursue even my craziest of interests. Because of him I became a certified scuba diver (something I had always dreamed of doing) and we took our first scuba trip to Belize and because of him (and his parents) I will get to fill another dream of swimming with the dolphins this summer. I am so glad I have someone who is so fun-loving with me everyday in my life. He will always let me know that he is thinking of me when he is away at school and that means so much to me. He is such a wonderful father. . .Ella loves him so much and gets so excited to see him each day! He can make her laugh louder and harder than anyone else and he will always look for any excuse to have her sleep on his chest rather than in her crib (something I always give him a hard time about, but I really wouldn't have it any other way). I also think Brad would appreciate it (especially if any of his friends were to read this blog entry) if when I was bragging about him I strayed away from all of this mushy stuff and mentioned just how tough he is when he does countless hours of yardwork, how he loves riding his motorcycle, getting his hands dirty, and just how HUGE his biceps are. He is such a manly man! Brad, we love you and hope we can help make your birthday wonderful.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Happy Birthday Brad!!
It is Brad's 28th Birthday today! Wow, he is so old! Even though he has a busy day at school today with a quiz and an assignment due I hope he has a wonderful day. I figured since it is his special day I would take a moment or two to brag about him and just what makes him so great. Ella and I just love him so much and really don't know what we would do without him. We both get so excited for him to come home each day and the moment he walks through the door the world is just a brighter place. Brad is such a good husband, father, son, grandson, friend, and neighbor. Everyone who he meets gets along with him and likes him in an instant. I feel so lucky to have him as a husband. He makes life so enjoyable and is always encouraging me to pursue even my craziest of interests. Because of him I became a certified scuba diver (something I had always dreamed of doing) and we took our first scuba trip to Belize and because of him (and his parents) I will get to fill another dream of swimming with the dolphins this summer. I am so glad I have someone who is so fun-loving with me everyday in my life. He will always let me know that he is thinking of me when he is away at school and that means so much to me. He is such a wonderful father. . .Ella loves him so much and gets so excited to see him each day! He can make her laugh louder and harder than anyone else and he will always look for any excuse to have her sleep on his chest rather than in her crib (something I always give him a hard time about, but I really wouldn't have it any other way). I also think Brad would appreciate it (especially if any of his friends were to read this blog entry) if when I was bragging about him I strayed away from all of this mushy stuff and mentioned just how tough he is when he does countless hours of yardwork, how he loves riding his motorcycle, getting his hands dirty, and just how HUGE his biceps are. He is such a manly man! Brad, we love you and hope we can help make your birthday wonderful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Brad...Conrad and I are both lucky to have you as a dear friend. Glad you came to this world:))
Happy birthday Monkey Man. May your ear swell up like a banana for all the world to enjoy.
Happy Birthday Brad!
You left out brother, but I guess friend also does the trick. He wasn't always that likeable, he used to try to kill me on a daily basis... but I was also quick to return the favor. Happy Birthday Brad!
Happy Birthday Brad! I love your sweet comments Heather. Brad really is such a great guy and has the best outlook on life!
Happy Birthday Brad, thanks for taking such good care of Heather
Happy birthday Bradley! (I know I'm posting this a day late, but I didn't get on your blog yesterday) Hope you had a good day yesterday, and going to class didn't make it too miserable. :D
Happy Birthday Brad. We were blog jumping and found yours. Your little girl is so cute. Congratulations, we didn't even know you two had a baby. I hope you don't mind if we check in on you every once in a while.
Post a Comment