So is there anyone out there now who hasn't heard of this exciting reunion?? What excitement!! I feel like a kid again! I remember dreaming about these guys day and night as a pre-teenager. Taping posters to the ceiling and hoping the tape wouldn't fall off. I was so said when they called it quits, were you? C'mon, I know I'm not the only one out there. . .I still know the words to many of their songs, and even some dance moves, and how long has it been now since I have seen them in concert?? (Not counting the music videos I had on VHS, of course). All I can say is "Hang Tough" boys there may be a lot of critics out there (Brad)skeptical of your comeback, but I am not one of them!
New Kids will be performing on the Today Show on Friday morning, so tune in with me and we can all see if they still have "The Right Stuff" baby.
Then. . .

And Now . . .

Looking good guys . . .
3 comments:
I am so glad you are a fan just like me! I even went to their concert when I was about 14. It was a blast! You can count on me watching the Today Show tomorrow morning!
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who can forget the many hits by the New KIds on the Block!! Such as: Popsicle, Hangin Tuff, Step by Step, Didn't I Blow Your Mind, Happy Birthday to You, Cover Girl, Etc... They rock.
I can't believe I missed it. And I can't believe I used to drool over them. I can't even remember which ones I thought were cute because when I look at the pictures now I want to vomit. Cheers to boybands!
Post a Comment