Needless to say, Ella and I go to the Downtown Mall every couple of weeks and window shop for a little while and then I let Ella have some fun and let her play on the playground. She absolutely loves it and just squeals with delight the whole time while she chases all the big kids around.
I realized I haven't been taking as many pictures of her lately as I used to, so I decided to bring my camera along this time. She is learning how to climb on everything now, which made this trip especially fun for her now that she can do so much more!
Ella was playing so hard that I think she needed a break. A couple of times she just stopped, lied down, and looked up at the ceiling until she caught her breath. . .then she was off again!
6 comments:
The piggies are super cute!
I miss the good ole days of school, too. It's just not the same as it used to be- I have no friends there anymore so it's pretty much just hard work!
Ha ha ha! Is that a huge piece of watermelon she is on?! In Chaney's new city they have a Coca-cola playground almost exactly like that in their mall!
WOW - you never take us to the mall. Maybe Grandparents like to play also. Looks fantastic. Maybe we can go in 2 weeks when we are there. She is getting so mobile. Fun age - enjoy it.
That is so funny! We have that exact same playground at our mall. Don't you think it is the best! She looks like she is having a blast!
You're right--she does look like a little girl...and I love the pigtails! Keep all the cute pix coming!
Isn't it fun now that she's more mobile. I do love the pigtails! Glad she had fun and you did too window shopping
Post a Comment