Ella got a counting book from Grandma Draper when we were home for my brother's wedding last month. She loves it and ever since has wanted to count everything she sees.
Her excitement started when she would count the number of bites she had to take of her food before she got the food she wanted more. Now she counts everything she sees in every book and on every car ride. I swear we never had to teach her really at all. . .she just surprised us last week by counting to 10 all by herself. What a smart little girl!
She's not the most animated in this video since she really didn't want me to film her, but wanted me to read to her instead. Oh well. I had to capture this new talent while it was still fresh for her grandparents to see!
5 comments:
Yeah Ella!! That is so fun when they show you what they've learned. Chase will count to 30 now it's fun.
Wow! Grandma is so impressed...she really is learning fast and a lot. What fun. Tell Ella I love her. Grandma Draper
She is so cute. Her pictures are always cute but it's fun to see a video of her. What a little smarty pants!!
My lands heather!!! Ella has grown so much!!
That is so adorable. How old is she? I know she is a genuis huh.
Post a Comment