The newest addition to our family arrived earlier than we anticipated. She was born Sunday evening, April 26th at 11:37pm. She was 7 lbs 2 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. I'll have to post the whole story later as it was a CRAZY one! Right now we are all happy to be healthy and are trying to uncover what life in this new family of ours is going to be like. Here are a few pictures from the hospital to get started. Stay tuned . . .
Yay! I can't believe she's really here. What a beauty and I love Maggie. Such a perfect name for her! We love you all. We hope to see you soon! Em, Geoff & Annie
YAY! She is so beautiful! Congratulations! She has so much hair and her cheeks are so chubby! She looks well-done to me! ;) I love the name Maggie and I love seeing Ella as a big sis!
Congrats and she is darling! Love her name as well. We watched Cold Turkey tonight and we all thought of you :) So glad she is here safe. Welcome to Earth Maggie!
I love seeing the pics of Ella and Maggie! They are going to be the best of friends. She is also soo cute! I wish we were there for you guys. We love you.
Ohhhhh Heather!! Brad!!!! so so so so happy for you! Ella is probably such a sweet sister and Heather is probably already running circles around everyone else. Oh I can't wait to meet Maggie in person, if for a brief moment.
Just found out a couple days ago you had her so Congratulations!! You had her on the day we left for our cruise so sorry I didn't post something sooner. Hope all is well with all of you and can't wait to meet Miss Maggie sometime. Can't wait for more posts and to hear the story
20 comments:
Wow! Congrats Heather. She is beautiful. I can't wait to hear the whole story.
Yay! I can't believe she's really here. What a beauty and I love Maggie. Such a perfect name for her! We love you all. We hope to see you soon!
Em, Geoff & Annie
she is so beautiful! what a gorgeous name, too. i am so happy for you:)
Congratulations! She is stunning. I'm so happy for your darling family. And I love both names. Well done. Can't wait to hear how she arrived.
oh my gosh, congratulations she is beautiful! That was early....I LOVE LOVE her name....
get some rest....
YAY! She is so beautiful! Congratulations! She has so much hair and her cheeks are so chubby! She looks well-done to me! ;) I love the name Maggie and I love seeing Ella as a big sis!
Congrats! She is beautiful!
Congratulations, she is gorgeous! She already has way more hair than Phoebe! We are excited for you guys!
Congrats and she is darling! Love her name as well. We watched Cold Turkey tonight and we all thought of you :) So glad she is here safe. Welcome to Earth Maggie!
She is beautiful! Congrats!
Congrats! She is beautiful!
Congratulations! She is a beauty! I love her name too.
I love seeing the pics of Ella and Maggie! They are going to be the best of friends. She is also soo cute! I wish we were there for you guys. We love you.
congratulations! She is beautiful!
She's beautiful!! Love the name as well. We love you guys and can't wait to meet her.
She's so pretty! We're excited to see her!
P.S. our new baby is cuter.
hooray Heather! and Brad and Ella.
She is beautiful.
Ohhhhh Heather!! Brad!!!! so so so so happy for you! Ella is probably such a sweet sister and Heather is probably already running circles around everyone else. Oh I can't wait to meet Maggie in person, if for a brief moment.
p.s. the pic where Ella is so concerned that Maggie is crying is too cute. She might just get used to that right ;)
Just found out a couple days ago you had her so Congratulations!! You had her on the day we left for our cruise so sorry I didn't post something sooner. Hope all is well with all of you and can't wait to meet Miss Maggie sometime. Can't wait for more posts and to hear the story
Post a Comment