Monday, May 4, 2009

All grown up

Isn't amazing how you can put your sweet little girl to bed one evening and have her wake up the next morning seeming so grown up?

I have seen this change, practically overnight in our little Ella ever since Maggie was born. I was looking through the pictures we took at the hospital and was shocked to look at this one. Who is this little girl who all of a sudden seems so grown up and no longer a baby at all? I can't believe how big she looks--and she is not even 2 yet!



I just cannot get over it. When did this little baby of mine grow up, and how come I feel like I somehow missed it?

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Congratulations Heather and Brad! Baby Maggie is so precious, and that picture of Ella is darling. Isn't it amazing how fast our little ones grow up? Especially when a new one comes along. I enjoy looking at your blog when I look at Rebecca's. Hope to see you guys soon.

Jessie (Rebecc'as mom)

Kim Millard said...

I know that feeling!

Courtney said...

Amen. Hope you guys are getting some sleep!

Anonymous said...

She sure is darling Heather. I love her hair.

kimbob said...

She does look really grown up. Times will just get more fun for you guys. I'm jealous you now have 2 girls and I never got one. Guess I'm lucky other family members have.