She often sleeps through the night, but is a TERRIBLE sleeper during the day.
She is giggling, cooing, and even rolling over from her tummy to her back (but only to the right side)! What fun, what fun! And I am always one who thinks it just gets better and better as they grow!
She spits up like a champ! No reflux though, she is what the pediatrician called a "Happy spit-upper". She overfills her tank and then smiles from ear to ear as it all comes out time and time again, much to my dismay. I don't even notice that rotten milk smell that is constantly all over me anymore (however, Brad might).
She also has the best bald spot you could ever imagine--there isn't a strand of hair on that bald spot. . . cutest cue ball you ever did see!
We love our Maggie Waggie Moo Boo Boo (as Ella calls her), what a great daughter and sister she is! Can't wait to see what is in store for us in the next 3 months. . .
I tried to capture some of Maggie's many different faces at 3 months:
3 comments:
She's a sweetheart!
She is so cute Heather! The second one is much easier than the first. And the third is the best of all! I'm sure you can't wait.
We missed you at the reunion BTW. You missed quite the party.
I want to kiss those cheeks. Where is the picture of the bald spot - Grandpa's like bald spots. Look forward to seeing you in September.
Post a Comment