Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Few Videos

These are mostly for the grandparents. . . I know the rest of you probably won't think these are that entertaining!

We have very few videos of Ella since she is a little camera shy and not much of a performer. However, on Sunday after her nap she woke up and wanted to show off a little more than usual. We were able to capture her doing some of her latest habits.

The first one shows her doing her new "trick". She figured it out a few weeks ago and now will randomly surprise us with this new expression. It always makes us laugh--but we're her parents, we'd laugh at almost anything!

The other two are of her singing. She is singing constantly now everywhere we go. It;s usually ABCs, Twinkle, Twinkle, or I Am a Child of God.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

kimbob said...

Love it!! Bob said she looks like she's going to throw up :)

Gpa Holbrook said...

We love it - Thanks for keeping us updated and bringing a smile to our face. We can't wait to see you again in Sept. and then for 10 weeks at the end of the year. Let's all hope and pray for a Salt Lake residency.
Keep the video coming. YEA for ELLA

w and w said...

Heather. Yeah right I loved it! She's a minnie YOU! And how is it we haven't met up yet. Problem yet to be solved!

Anonymous said...

I never knew she had such talent. All she needs to do now is learn to wiggly her ears--without use of her hands, of course. President Monson does that almost every time he comes to the ward--she'd be in great company. Thank goodness for a sense of humor. Grandma D.

Snarr Family said...

How fun!!! I don't think that was just for the grandparents, I was quite entertained. Ella is so big. I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.

The Hill Family said...

Wow, I'm super impressed. You have one smart little girl!