I made a map of the interviews we have scheduled to date. We expect to hear from a few more programs in the next 2 weeks or so. We are looking forward to interview season, although it will take Brad away from our little family a lot.
Most of interviews are out west, but there are a few really good programs back East that we are still hoping to set up. And don't miss that marker on Hawaii, yep, I would so LOVE to live there, too bad we could never afford it!
We are planning on interviewing at about 12 programs. We have 14 scheduled right now, so as we get more we will probably start weighing which ones look better to us and canceling some others. It is nice to be in that position--the total opposite of how it was applying to medical school. I'm glad Brad has worked so hard in medical school so that we have this blessing and opportunity of choice (even if it meant a lot of really long days and weeks on our own while he was away).
View Interviews so far. . . in a larger map
It will be exciting to see what happens and where we end up. I imagine it will be hard for us to weigh the pros and cons of us trying to get back closer to family and giving Brad the best opportunity for training to become the kind of doctor he wants to be.
9 comments:
I love so those ones closer to home. Good luck and can't wait for you to come back out here for a little bit again. We'll have to have a game night or something :)
i vote for colorado:)
I like those 2 East coast dots.....
That's awesome...it is nice to have lots of options...best of luck to you guys this year, it was our favorite year out of the whole med school/ residency experience, so fun!
It's not Bolivia but your mission President is the new Temple President of the Albuquerque Temple. I want you in Salt Lake but you will have friends and support no matter where you choose. Good Luck
Of course I'm very glad to see the the U is scheduled for one of those interviews. We are praying that you'll end up here, but at least to be within a day's drive would be very nice. Can't wait to see you just one week from today. Love, Mom
How exciting! I can't wait to hear where you'll end up. Congratulations for making it to this point!
sounds exciting. Good luck!
I'm crossing my fingers for University of AZ, we'd love to have you down in Tucson!
Post a Comment