Thursday, October 1, 2009

Family Photos

We LOVE Courtney! Not only is she a great friend and one hot mama, but she is a great photographer. She was nice enough to take some pictures of us with her swanky camera while we were together in Park City. She literally only took pictures for like 5 minutes, but look at the great shots she got! (And these are just a few of my favorites!)
You can see more of her photos on her blog here.
In addition to the family photos I wanted to get some 2-year-old shots of Ella, I just love these pictures of her!

I think we'll use one of the family shots for our Christmas card, but Brad and I are in disagreement as to which one---which do you like best? Or should we just send out the one of the two girls?















Thanks again Courtney, we love them all!

13 comments:

Kim Millard said...

Those are darling! She does a great job!

kimbob said...

I like them all, that's hard to choose. I think you do a family one but that's my opinion and they all turned out great! and for such a short amount of time she took them in

Anonymous said...

They are all wonderful--and make me miss you already...Even though you will be back here in just a few short weeks. Can't wait to see you again. Mom

Barb said...

I like the 2nd, 4th and 5th ones!

Gpa Holbrook said...

They are fantastic - if Brad can't decide, I would use the one with the 3 girls. How can he say "no" to the 3 beautiful girls in his life. He is so blessed.

Anonymous said...

THey are so cute. I love the pic of the girls where Ella is holding Maggie(sitting down) You are a beautiful family!

The Hill Family said...

So Cute! I like family pictures for Christmas cards. Can't really choose though. They all look great.

Courtney said...

You are sweet. It was fun shooting such an adroable family:)

Courtney said...

You are sweet. It was fun shooting such an adroable family:)

Jessica Draper said...

Adorable! All of them! They turned out so cute. Good luck choosing. Sometimes it's easier to just have one or two to have to choose from! :)

Gardner said...

Way cute pictures. Tough choices, I think they are all great. !

Unknown said...

You are an adorable family! I really love them all!
-Jenna

Melanie said...

Cute pictures! I especially love the black and white ones. You guys are a darling family.