Here are a few picture highlights of our trip. I wasn't lame enough to bring my camera on all of out get-togethers, but here are some moments I did capture. Highlights included a trip to the zoo, Liberty Park, the mountains, riding on the flexi-flyer and scooter, and just hanging out with family! I'm too lazy to label everything today, so hopefully you are all smart enough to figure out what is what. If not, I'm sure no one will lose sleep over it!
Stole this one from Becca (hope that's okay?)

1 comment:
Let me be the first to comment about these fun pictures--what cute kids you have and we love them so very much!!! I, of course, especially like the one of Maggie and Grandpa, but another favorite is of Ella running through the circles at Liberty Park. That was really a great shot! Maybe you have another career awaiting you as action photographer. Can't wait till you're all back here. Mom
Post a Comment