Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The girls




I realized I have been terrible at taking my camera along with me on our outings as of late. It also seems that the times I do take my camera along, I never end up snapping any pictures--maybe 'cause my arms are always full with a 4-month-old?

Anyway, in an effort to have better memories of each stage--they are growing SO quickly--I decided to take a few pics of the girls hanging out on the porch the other day. Pretty boring, I know. But here are my adorable girls at 4 and 26 months. I sure love them. They are a lot of fun and they just ADORE each other! It makes my heart smile when they just giggle with each other over and over!









These last few show a couple of things we've been up to lately--the only time when I did have my camera and actually took a picture or two.

Uncle Stan, Aunt Melanie, and Cousin Heidi came to visit us the weekend before last. Since Ella and Maggie wake up earlier than they do we tried to keep them occupied with an Elmo video on the laptop so we didn't disturb anyone too early. I thought it was cute that Maggie started watching it along with Ella.

We went to the beach with them of course.
Stan and Mel brought their kite so Brad was able to help Ella fly a kite for the first time.

I just think every kid looks adorable walking on the beach in their swimsuit. If only every adult did . . .

We enjoyed playing in the waves and boogie boarding with Stan and Mel--but of course, I have no pictures of that! Oh well, I'm determined to do better next time!

3 comments:

The Hill Family said...

Beautiful girls! I think that they look a lot alike and alot like their mama.

jen said...

You're little girls are so cute! Not boring photos at all. It's always so fun to see how everyone is doing out there in the good ol' east coast! I can't believe how big Ella is already!

Jenna said...

Love the pictures...Ella is growing up so fast and is so cute. And that Maggie of yours is quite possibly THE most adorable baby ever!