We had a lot of fun riding the alpine slide and roller-coaster, swimming in the pools at the hotel, hiking, and just hanging out with friends. Ella loved spending time with her new little friends Weston and Annie. (I hope she still remembers them next time we see them at Christmas!)
Anyway, a big thanks to the Stutzneggers for the invite and for a great time!!
SWIMMING!!
Riding on the carousel
The girls trying to rock out while the kids take naps
Catching a lift up to the Alpine Slide
Ella and Annie holding hands (that's Geoff in there too!)
Coming down fast--do you think Ella is enjoying it more or Brad?
Flying the airplanes
These pics I stole from Courtney--
I love this one of Ella and Weston

Here's the 3 bigger kiddos with us on the trip--I love that Ella is giving her classic crusty that she always gives when asked to smile for the camera!
2 comments:
looks like fun! I haven't done the Alpine Slide since I was younger. It was good seeing you at your mom's get together and look forward to when you come back out. We'll have to have a game night or something
i think that vacation didn't quite take because I'm already ready for round 2 and sick of work. :)
we're really glad you guys were there.
Post a Comment