Monday, October 12, 2009

Last time?

We headed out to the beach last Friday, for what we fear may be our last trip out there this year. I just don't know what we will do next year when we move and (I assume) we won't be next to the beach anymore!


Don't you just want to grab that little cheek?





I was excited Maggie was able to get into the action a little bit and sit and play with her bucket of sand. She demanded a bucket to play with after watching Ella!

3 comments:

The Hill Family said...

I'm jealous. First, because you live next to the beach. Second, I sure wish my butt looked that cute in a swimsuit! So cute!

kimbob said...

can you say jealous? Here's we're in the 60's so beware when you come :) That little cheek is pretty cute!

heidigoseek said...

i love little wedgies at the beach :)
it makes me sad to think of you moving. i've lost track...will it be soon?