Brad and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary at the end of our 2 1/2 month trip to Utah. We took advantage of the my parents and left the girls with them and headed up to Midway for a couple of days. Man, how we wish we had grandparents around on a regular basis!
Brad and I headed up to Midway and stayed at a Bed and Breakfast up there. We enjoyed two long, uninterrupted dinners out! I'm glad we still can find something to talk about when it seems like these opportunities come so few and far between! We also enjoyed a beautiful day cross-country skiing and hit the outlets in Park City. But I have to say I think the best part was not having anyone wake us up bright and early in the morning!
I am so thankful to be married to such a wonderful husband, father, and friend. I truly do count my blessings each day and am so thankful that I have the great blessing of a temple marriage to Brad. I love you honey and can't imagine where I would be without you! Thanks for two beautiful children, 5 wonderful years and many more to come!
4 comments:
yeahh! Happy Anniversary! Wow, you guys went all out..hopefully that was all Brad's doing...way to go Brad.
We miss you guys.
Congratulations! It's gone by fast hasn't it. You guys make a great couple.
We loved sitting for our two sweet girls while you played and spent some time together. I know how rarely that happens. Cherish the relationship and love you two have for each other. It is a very rare thing, and a wonderful blessing to have. Life is short and it's great that you can spend it so happily. Love Mom D.
Congratulations!! What a cute wedding photo. I remember your wedding so clearly. It's crazy to think it's been five years. I also remember your little fruit tarts that you served and I am still craving them.
Post a Comment