Monday, January 4, 2010

Bear Lake

We went on a 3-day trip to Bear Lake after Christmas with Brad's family. We had lots of fun catching up with all of them. Those 3 days were the only ones where all of his side of the family was able to get together. Brad's parents were nice enough to let all of us "adults" go snowmobiling while they stayed back and watched the grandkids--what a feat that was for them! We also spent our time sledding, swimming, and hanging out (mostly while playing the Wii we brought up). Unfortunately, I did not get many pictures of anyone but Ella and her cousin Emily--so this trip will be largely told based on their experiences together. I'll have to get more pictures of the group next time around. . .

Ella and Brad went sledding with Emily and Uncle Jeff

All giggles at bedtime


Swimming at the condo pool--it was the PERFECT temperature! (I think it was also Maggie's first time swimming in a pool). Is that sad that I'm not sure? Poor neglected 2nd child! Super Mario Kart fun! Brad and I before we head out snowmobiling The beautiful sunrise--our girls were the only ones nice enough to get their parents up in time to see this beauty!

3 comments:

kimbob said...

we love Bear Lake and haven't been in a few years. Maybe we'll have to make that a trip this year! Sorry we missed seeing you while you were here but can't wait to hear where Brad ends up!

The Hill Family said...

Looks like you had so much fun! Gorgeous sunset!

Snarr Family said...

I love Bear Lake! It looks like you guys had a great time. Ella is lucking to have a cousin that she can be such good friends with. We had so much fun getting together with you and Brad. I forget sometimes how much I miss you guys. Love ya, Chaney