Monday, February 22, 2010

Miserable

Yep, that's me. This little adventure began 2 weeks ago when Maggie got an eye infection. A cold soon followed for both Ella and Maggie. I then came down with what I thought was strep 1 week ago (fever, chills, and sore throat), went to the doctor, strep test was negative, and unfortunately they could do nothing for me. Ella then followed with an eye infection as well. What I thought was strep turned into a sinus infection leaving me miserable all of last week. I finally started feeling better this weekend and was ready to get back to normal life, but lucky me, I had round 2 of a fever and chills--this time mastitis.

All this coupled with the stress and work of getting our house on the market, finalizing our rank list, a big primary activity over the weekend, and two energetic little girls has made for one exhausted and not so patient Momma and a terrible day at our house. I just wish there was time to rest. Here's hoping the antibiotics will start taking effect more tomorrow!

4 comments:

Barb said...

AHHHHH! I'm so sorry! Time to scream into a pillow. Oh, am I the only one who does that??

kimbob said...

I'm sorry! Everyone but me is sick at our house too :( Most of it came on while we were on vacation last week. Hope you guys get feeling better soon!!!

Stan and Mel said...

I hope you're better in no time. I wish I lived closer so I could help.

Jessica Draper said...

I wish we were closer to help!! Mastitis is AWFUL!!! Hope you guys are on the mend! We are excited to hear where you'll be headed.