While we were driving there I started to talk to her about how her dance teacher would be very nice and all the other little girls in the class would be her friends as well, so she should talk to them and have fun and dance while she was there. (This is a frequent conversation in our house as she often will not talk to ANYONE she doesn't REALLY know, and in new situations she tends to really clam up and will often stand by herself away from the group). I asked her if she thought she could do that and have fun at dance class today and listen and talk to her teacher. She replied with this question in a very concerned voice, " But Mommy, will my teacher have ears?"
Yes Ella, your teacher will have ears. As opposed to all those people you see every day who don't have ears. . .
I still can't place where this concern of hers came from, but it makes for a good laugh!
5 comments:
CUTE little ballerina!!
I'm giggling! Love it.
That first picture is such a cute one of Ella! She's adorable. I hope she enjoys her dance class (and hopefully noticed that her teacher DOES have ears). What a cute girl!
super cute Ella.
Oh she just looks like a doll! I miss ella so much. I miss you too! It was great talking to you tonight. Sorry we didnt have more time. I have just been thinking about you and havnt had the chance to call so I figured I have a few minutes what the heck. I love all the pictures. Maggie is getting so big! That book is one of our favorites too! I miss our talks. Love ya
Post a Comment