It was so nice to have visitors and we appreciate so much their willingness to come to our neck of the woods. (Especially Stan and Mel who changed some travel plans to fit us in!) Thanks a bunch guys! We loved seeing you all and promise that when Brad finishes residency we will return the favor to wherever you are!
We went to the State Fair, swam in the backyard pool, and went to the Utes/Lobos game. Grandpa took care of a number of household projects for me that Brad has been too busy to tackle, and Grandma watched all of the kiddos while we went to the football game. The boys also worked on putting up a shed in our backyard Saturday. I do always wish I would have taken more pictures of the girls playing with G & G around the house though--I think that is always the highlight for them, but I am sure Grandma and Grandpa were pretty tired of reading story after story by the end of it all. We had a great time! We will count down the days until the next visit!
THE STATE FAIR
The little piggies were the favorite by far
Riding on the bee with Melanie (Ella specifically wanted her to go with her) and Daddy couldn't help but give Maggie a close-up view!
I came back from changing Maggie's diaper and found that Ella was going to go on this rollercoaster ride by herself, since the adults were too big to go with her--to which I responded that she is going to freak out when it starts moving. 10 seconds after this picture was taken, she did! Lucky for us, the ride operator was nice enough to stop the ride, let Ella get off, and give her a free ticket to ride another ride! Poor thing!
Ella wanted Grandma to go with her on the dragon ride--she felt much safer with someone there beside her!
SWIMMING
UTES vs. LOBOS GAME (Utah 56-14) This guy cracked us up. He put a paper bag over his head and wrote "Lobos Fan" on it--with the seasons they have had this year and last I don't blame them. It is a good thing we beat them handily, even with the numerous mistakes we made!
THANKS AGAIN HOLBROOKS. . .YOU ARE WELCOME HERE ANYTIME!
1 comment:
We really, really enjoyed visiting you guys. We miss you a lot! We cannot wait until our next visit. I am so glad that Heidi likes Ella...I'm sure she likes Maggie too. :)
Post a Comment