Friday, May 13, 2011
Best New Game Ever
We are playing a new game in our house as of late--totally Ella's idea. It involves her being the Mommy and Maggie being the big sister. I have become the baby in this make-believe world. The game involves the mom and big sister singing a song to the baby and putting me to bed in Ella's bed. They tuck me in, turn off the lights, leave the room and shut the door. I've been able to get at least a 5 minute power nap in each time. I hope the novelty doesn't wear off anytime soon, because I think this may just be the best game ever for this third trimester! If only we can keep it going once this little one arrives . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a great game! I once read on a blog about a dad who made up a game with his kids called "Dead Pioneer". They were all pioneers but unfortunately, the dad died and they kept on going without him as he laid on the floor with his eyes closed. Brilliant.
I doubt Ella realizes what a gift she's giving to you! How sweet of her. That game is a keeper.
Hey, I think I know you, we're in the same ward. And neighborhood. And you've watched my kids before. I FOUND YOU, he he!!! Cute blog!
laura
Post a Comment