Last night at bedtime Ella was really sweet and just started picking up and putting away a few things that Hadley had left out. Here is the conversation that followed:
Me: Thank you so much Ella, I love it when you pick things up without being asked.
Ella: Mom, I have an idea for a project for you. You can make me a chart and everytime I do something without being asked you can mark the time that I do it. It's going to have to be a big chart because I'm going to do lots of things and you will have to put lots of pages on it.
Me: Hmmm. . .that sounds like a fun idea. You think you are going to do that many things without being asked, huh?
Ella: Yes I am, I'm going to fill up all the pages. Well, at least until I am a teenager!
Ha Ha. I laughed so hard, she didnt' get why it was so funny. . .she doesn't know how right she is!
1 comment:
Whoa--how true her statement is! I'm laughing right along with you. What a marvelous little girl you have there, who is growing up so fast! I loved the composing she is doing on the piano. So impressive.
Post a Comment