I turned 32 earlier this month. I am really starting to feel old, I'm not going to lie! We spent most of my birthday driving home from Arizona (hopefully that is the explanation for why I look so old and tired in this picture), which was just fine because it meant we got to have a fun little getaway with some awesome family time--I am always wishing we had more of that with Brad's schedule! When we got home we did some presents and got a quick bite to eat. That bright, shiny treasure around my neck is my present from Maggie--she wanted to make me a medal because as she said, " you are the best mom ever". . .I'll have to remind her of that when she is 15 and can't stand me. It was such a sweet present from my sweet girl. After we opened presents we had to go grab a quick bite to eat after our travels. Ella kept holding us up and wouldn't get ready to go. I was quite irritated until I realize the reason was she was trying to shake as much money as she could out of her piggy bank so that she could be the one to buy me a piece of cake at the restaurant for my birthday.
I'm so lucky to have the sweet family I have and a day to feel appreciated and loved by them!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday friend! You look great (not old and tired!) You have darling girls and that medal is fantastic.
Glad you had a little getaway, looks like a fun place.
Happy Birthday Heather! You look beautiful, not old! Tired, yes, but not old. 32? You're still a spring chicken in my book!
Your girls are so sweet - I'm glad Maggie knows you are the world's best mom, cause she's right. And Ella - what a heart of gold she has! The image of her shaking her little piggy bank just melts my heart.
Can't wait to see you guys!!!
Post a Comment