Friday, August 23, 2013

Preschool

Maggie started preschool on August 20th.  I did a Mom's co-op preschool with both girls when they were 3, so this is her first time going to school outside of someone's house.  We refer to it as "4-year-old preschool" around here, because to these girls it is a much bigger deal than the regular preschool!  I hate paying the monthly bill, but Ella had a great experience there and Maggie has been so excited to follow in her sister's footsteps.  Maggie wanted her hair in curls for her first day, so we obliged and she was mighty excited with her special hairdo, new-to-her outfit, and new shoes.  She had a great first day and has been loving it ever since!
We are proud of how much she has grown in the past year or so.  There was a time when we were really concerned about our Maggie as she could be pretty stubborn, difficult, and a bit of a trouble maker.  I don't know what has happened in her little mind over the past bit, but she has turned into a sweet and kind little girl who really wants to please (unheard of from a year ago), but is still always ready to giggle, have fun, and be wild when the time is right.  She has been doing great in preschool so far and I am excited for her to have this new adventure!


No comments: