I finally got a picture of Ella smiling today! She really smiles a lot(mostly after she eats), but doesn't like to do so in front of the camera. When I take a picture of her she also likes to put her hands in front of her eyes, I think to cover up her eyes from the ready light on the camera. So it has been a real challenge capturing each smiling moment. I know it's not the greatest picture, and yes she is bringing her hands up to cover her face, but at least you can see that smile that keeps making her dad and I melt!
3 comments:
So cute!!! She looks like she's thinking something mischievous!
That is a real smile...no gas involved. Was she in her carseat? You know the pouty picture you sent? My friend says I should frame it and then caption it "I miss Grandma and Grandpa!" What do you think? Though I'm a bit late on the book recommendation, be sure to look at it. It's one I know you'll like!
so cute...looking more like Brad!
Post a Comment