Thursday, September 6, 2007

TOO CUTE!!



Well, without sounding too much like I am bragging, I just have to say that I think our Ella is SO adorable!! I am just so in love with her. As I was getting her ready for a bath this morning she just really started flirting with me like crazy, so I had to get the camera and take a few pictures of her being so happy! Brad always says he is jealous that I get to stay home and play with her all day. I always tell him that I am jealous he gets to go have time to himself and have adult conversations. But, really, I know I have it good! Thanks honey for being so encouraging of me staying home with our little girl. I love you.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

She definitely looks like a Draper in these pictures! She is SO adorable, and I'm very sad that she doesn't get to grow up with her favorite aunt. :P I'll just have to figure out a way to make lots of visits...

Becca said...

Isn't being a stay-at-home-mom great? True, it is difficult at times - like when you just want to pee in private - but the tradeoff is definitely worth it. It's amazing how it doesn't matter how frustrated you may get, that little smile just makes ya melt. The power those little babies have.

Anonymous said...

That smile is starting to be seen a lot I guess...can't wait to get out there and see it in person. Do you think she looks like a Draper? I always see a lot of Brad in her.

Anonymous said...

she is super cute heather! I love it when they start smiling...it's the best!

Snarr Family said...

I think she looks just like you Heath. I can't wait to meet the newest addition to the Holbrook Fam!!