Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Great makeup deal!!

A big thanks to my sister-in-law Becca for this one!

Go to the website eyeslipsface.com and you can get all makeup for $1.00. If you enter the code Carolina at checkout you get 50% off! Apparently, Nordstrom has recently decided to pick up the makeup line so the great prices they have now is only for a limited time. I haven't bought anything yet but plan to in the next day or two. I figure if Nordstrom is picking it up it is probably some pretty good stuff, and if not, I'll still be paying less than I would for the drug store lines! Thought I'd pass on the information to all of you. . .ya'all know how I LOVE a good deal!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

#1--why are you still up at 11:30!!! You need your beauty rest, girl! Anyway, someone standing over my shoulder says that your sister Chad gave up wearing make-up so none is needed anymore! But if any deodorant or cologne opportunities come up, please pass them along. (That is direct from the horse's mouth!)

The Hill Family said...

Awesome tip, thanks Heath