Sunday, February 26, 2012

Happiest Place on Earth


We just got back from a trip to Disneyland. We had loads of fun, perfect weather, spent way too much money, created wonderful memories, and came back super tired! I insisted we take at least one day away from Disney to play at the beach, and with the 75+ degree weather we enjoyed ourselves very much. The beach is definitely my "happiest place on earth". . .I would go there every vacation if I could.



I was chasing away some very aggressive seagulls away from pecking all of the food out of our picnic bag, when I turned back and saw this sight down at the beach and had to snap a picture.
My beautiful family.
 I love them all so much and love the time we are able to spend with all of us together.
I feel so lucky to have Brad and my 3 precious girls.


More to come as soon as I can get on top of the massive loads of laundry I have around my house!

1 comment:

Emily said...

You are amazing! How do you have these pictures up already? I'm barely unpacked! Thanks for such a fun trip. And we are definitely on "our friends" terms! Lets do it again soon.