We spent last weekend in Santa Fe at Brad's residency program retreat. While it was fun to see and visit with his co-workers, we most enjoyed our time with each other and having Daddy mostly off of work. Swimming at the pool was defintitely the highlight (and the only thing I took pictures of). The big girls perfected their "Spiderman" wall-climbing skills with Daddy while Hads and I had a more relaxing swim in the pool. I thought Hadley would hate it since the water was pretty cold, but she didn't complain one bit. In fact, judging purely by teeth-chatters and blue fingers and toes, I think Maggie was the one who had a harder time with the cold water temps.
We've missed Daddy so much these first two months of the year--it's amazing how much we appreciate having him around during these times when it is such a luxury!






1 comment:
Three beautiful girls!
Post a Comment