Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Day at the Zoo

We went to the zoo this weekend.  We go there quite often actually but I rarely take pictures because normally it is just me and the girls and a couple of our friends and I cannot manage the camera and all 3 girls at the same time by myself.  This time was special in that we had Brad with us and his brother, Stan and his family.  It was so nice to have some extra help and I was able to snap some pictures of all our fun! We enjoyed a pretty nice day and got to visit, let the kids out to play, and see lots of fun animals.  Ella's favorite were the polar bears who we caught at feeding time and put on quite the show for us.  Maggie preferred the flamingoes and "standing on one foot like a fa-mango".  It was so nice to go with Stan and Mel and let the little cousins play together.

Here's a little more about our day in pictures. . .























No comments: