Hads is FINALLY crawling! I know that may sound a bit dramatic to everyone else, but we had a rough few weeks with this babe in May as we knew she was capable of crawling but she just wouldn't do it. She would get in the hands and knees position take two little crawls then lay on her stomach and just scream and scream until I would come and get her. I felt like for 3 weeks straight she was constantly screaming at me and was never happy! On her 10 month birthday Brad decided enough was enough and he was determined that she would be crawling by the end of that day. I shrugged it off, not thinking he could really do it as I had tried SO many times to encourage her myself. Luckily for all of us though, Brad is definitely more stubborn than each and every one of our children (unlike me) and he won out in the end in this battle of wills. I just don't know what I will do if I ever get a child who is MORE stubborn than Brad. :) Hads crawled that night and she has been crawling ever since. Hooray!


And on a side note, I have a HILARIOUS sight to share with all of you faithful blog readers, but you're going to have to look closely. . .
I'll give you one more picture in case you just can't figure out what we think is so funny about our Hads. . .
She has FANGS!! The funniest and cutest sight you could imagine. If only it was Halloween or the release of a Twilight book/movie. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment