We've been busy crossing things off of our summer fun list lately. We made it to the bouncy house place, the girls had a tea party with Daddy (yep, that was something they decided should be on there!), we've been swimming a number of times already and this week hit the splash park as well.
I haven't been good about taking pics of the fun, but I did remember to snap a few pics at the end of our splash park fun with some friends as well as the last time we went swimming.
I haven't been good about taking pics of the fun, but I did remember to snap a few pics at the end of our splash park fun with some friends as well as the last time we went swimming.
Ella has become pretty confident in the water this year and can now jump in by herself and swim a good 10 feet all on her own. Maggie is totally comfortable in the water this year and loves bobbing and seeing how long she can hold her breath, but is still practicing getting the balance right on her floats in the water. . .that skinny little thing just needs a bit more weight on her. . . Obviously when I take them swimming on my own the big girls wear their life jackets so we can swim a little more stress-free. Hads LOVES any chance she has to be in the pool with her big sisters, and giggles like crazy when we sit her on the edge of the pool and she can jump into us. Call me crazy, but I really do think I want a pool someday. . .there is not much that is more fun than hanging out with the kiddies in the water!

Hadley's "I'm ready for a nap" face. . .










No comments:
Post a Comment