Sometimes it is so nice when you have an extra half hour or so before bedtime and the whole family is together to spend it at the park making dandelion wishes, playing "Duck, Duck, Goose", and rolling down the hill. It can be so great to be a kid again, and I'm so glad to have Brad and these little ones to remind me just how much fun it can be to do the simple things that don't require any money or even that much time. I hope our kids will always remember doing these ordinary things with us and making them fun, and I hope I will never forget the laughter and ear-to-ear grins on their faces.
I'm glad I happened to have the camera with me so I could capture the fun!









2 comments:
So sweet and perfect! I love those simple times that makes such sweet nights and memories!
these are my favorite moments with my kids and Conrad....no place to go, no agenda...just hanging out. I am LOVING your pics Heather...you are getting so SO good:)
We are counting down the days till we visit.
C
Post a Comment